HR Leaders and department Heads only:
Get a free advance copy of the book behind the keynote speech the business world is buzzing about!
"An adventure that explores the very human science of making breakthroughs together." –Charles Duhigg, author of The Power of Habit
"Stands out, pushes beyond business book bromides!" –Anne-Marie Slaughter, CEO of New America
"Perfectly illustrates the crucial elements of the ultimate teams." —Shane Battier, NBA Star
"Pirates, rappers, buddy cops, AND changing the world? Dream Teams is a force of nature, and an important message!" —Jane Chen, CEO of Embrace Innovations
Afterword by Sheryl Sandberg & Adam Grant
The Surprising Science of Dream Teams
The best teams are more than the sum of their parts, but why does collaboration so often fail to fulfill this promise? In Dream Teams, award-winning entrepreneur and journalist Shane Snow takes us an adventure through history, neuroscience, psychology, and business, exploring what separates groups that simply get by together from those that become incredible together.
- How ragtag teams—from soccer clubs to startups to gangs of pirate—beat odds throughout history.
- Why DaimlerChrysler flopped while the Wu-Tang Clan succeeded, and the surprising factor behind most failed mergers, marriages, and partnerships.
- What the Wright Brothers' daily arguments can teach us about group problem solving.
- Pioneering women in law enforcement, unlikely civil rights collaborators, and underdog armies that did the incredible together.
- The team players behind great social movements in history, and the science of becoming open-minded.
- And how your own teams can break through because of it all!
"Strengthening teams is the most critical yet underserved topic in business today, with nothing else close. And Dream Teams is truly amazing. The writing and storytelling is phenomenal."
-Tom Rath, author of StrengthsFinder 2.0
This message is important for the future of business. That's why we're giving away a limited number of free advance copies to select team-thinkers at business and non-profits.
To get your advance copy, please fill out the form here:
Or if you'd like to pick up copies of Dream Teams for your organization:
About Shane Snow
"A clear, beautiful writer who doesn't succumb to business gobbledygook."
-from The New York Times
Shane Snow is an award-winning science and business journalist based in New York City. He is the founder of Contently, a media technology firm whose team has been repeatedly awarded, “Best places to work in New York” by Crains and “Best places to work in Media and Marketing” by AdAge, as well as Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing private companies in America.